ALAN QUIZTRIDGE 2
Following the reviews of “I, Quiztridge: We Need To Quiz About Alan”, I have decided to fly in the face of popular opinion and show my utter contempt for the general public by staging “Quiztridging Back: Alan Quiztridge 2”.
Are you up to date with events in the APU (Alan Partridge Universe)? Did you twat the hashtag #JohnGone? Are you one of the many, many people who would know your Susie Herper from your Susie Harper?
Join us for an amazingly, lovingly created Alan Partridge themed quiz. For teams of up to four Partficionados (Partridge aficionados), Quiztridging Back will be returning to the pedestrianised Norwich City Centre venue The Birdcage on Wednesday 24th July 2019 at 7:30pm.
Already confirmed details:
A meet and greet with Sue Cook(update: Sue Cook has pulled out)
- Hours of Partrgivia (Partridge Trivia) hosted in a central Norwich location
- Prizes for the winning team, 2nd and 3rd
- Prizes for the best Alan Partridge themed fancy dress
- A fish & chip supper from the award winning Grosvenor Fish Bar
- Partridge themed snacks for all teams
- An Alan Partridge themed raffle
- A bar on site that sells Lady Boys
If you attended “I, Quiztridge: We Need To Quiz About Alan” then you know what to expect. If you didn’t, you an expect a cracking – albeit owlless – evening of merriment and, who knows, potentially another drunken, scene-steeling stage invasion.
Spaces are extremely limited and on a first-come-first-served basis. Tickets are £15 per person – all raising money for a sensational charity called Whizz-Kidz – they help people in wheeeeeelchairs. £5 of the price is to cover food from the Grosvenor Fish Bar. If you’d rather opt out of food, then it’s just £10 per person – but please do make it clear at the time of booking.
Every penny spent will be helping us to help disabled kids get their independence, and we’ll all have a ruddy good time doing it.
** Please note: this is an unofficial event and is in no way endorsed or even acknowledged by anyone that has anything to do with Alan Partridge.**
To book your place, please follow these two steps:
- Fill out the form below, indicating the number of tickets you’ll need.
- Please pay in full at time of booking (£15 per ticket), either as a direct donation on my fundraising page or via PayPal to firstname.lastname@example.org – ***IMPORTANT: please add your name and “Alan Quiztridge” as the reference when donating or paying via PayPal so I know you’ve paid!***